On 21 November 2022 starts the next session at the International School of Bulgarian language and culture
Intended for those who want to study Bulgarian Language and are interested in Bulgarian history and culture
STANDART 3 WEEKS COURSE – Beginners/Intermediate/Advanced
The course at the International School of Bulgarian Language and Culture offers:
- A diagnostic entry test showing the level of Bulgarian language competence ( not conducted for the BEGINNER level)
- 60 hrs Practical Bulgarian Language
- An opportunity for individual consultations with the Bulgarian language lecturer
- A final test (optional). A Level Certificate is issued in case of a pass mark
- Educational materials.
- Administrative assistance.
- Library with free Internet.
- A Copy centre offering competitive prices (Textbook copying violates the Copyright and the ensuing regulations).
Next Session: 09.01.2023
The courses at the International School of Bulgarian Language and Culture are conducted by renowned lecturers at the Department for Language Learning at the University of Sofia St Kliment Ohridski.
Please return the Application Form to E-mail: email@example.com
Address: 1111 Sofia, 27 Kosta Lulchev St; Tel: (0359 2) 871 00 69
Coordinator: Vladimir Tomov